The Airport is classified as a medium-hub by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). During CY 2005, approximately 4.4 million total passengers were enplaned at the Airport, of which approximately 77% originated from Nashville and the surrounding areas. The Airport serves as the principal commercial airline passenger airport for the Middle Tennessee area and portions of Southern Kentucky and Northern Alabama.
The mission of Alliance Resource Consulting is to provide value-added service to our clients in an ethical, efficient, transparent and timely manner. We are committed to providing our clients and candidates with the highest caliber of service in the industry.
Advantages in Utilizing Our Services
- Our specialization in public sector and non-profit executive search on a nationwide basis.
- Our proactive recruitment of candidates who may not be seeking new employment and would not normally respond to routine advertising, or who may come from non-traditional sources.
- Our ability to capitalize on an established network of the most respected executives in the nation.
- Our track record of success in placing senior level executives in particularly sensitive and highly responsible/accountable positions.
- The quality of our work--indicative of this is the fact that most of our clients have utilized our services on more than one occasion.
- Our team is skilled in the latest techniques to identify prospective candidates and, as a search progresses, to assist in gathering background information on leading candidates.
- Our experience in recruiting and placing candidates from private sector companies into public sector organizations.
- Our proven ability to identify and recommend qualified female and minority candidates.
- Our ability to conduct the assignment in a timely and complete manner.
- Our reputation among clients and candidates for communication (e.g., acknowledgment of resumes, regular reports to the client, face-to-face interviews with candidates).
- The thoroughness of our documented reference and background checks. We do not merely ask for "five work related references." Rather, we request very specific references from candidates and, where feasible, gather newspaper articles via the Internet.