With a population of 944,857, San Jose is the 10th largest city in the nation. In addition, the City of San Jose has been confirmed as being the safest big city in the nation, for the fifth consecutive year. With an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, those living and working in San Jose can enjoy the City's many attractions, cultural and performing arts, sports and recreation opportunities and year-round festivals and celebrations.
- Our reputation among clients and candidates for communication (e.g., acknowledgment of resumes, regular reports to the client, face-to-face interviews with candidates).
- The thoroughness of our documented reference and background checks. We do not merely ask for "five work related references." Rather, we request very specific references from candidates and, where feasible, gather newspaper articles via the Internet.
Our objective is always to find the best qualified candidates. Although notices in professional journals are often helpful, we believe that many of the best candidates must be sought out and their interest encouraged. Our familiarity with various types of organizations, knowledge of the field and our relationships with professional organizations make us well qualified to assist you.
Our clients have found that we are able to:
- Build consensus among those involved in the hiring process.
- Develop the appropriate specifications for a position.
- Encourage the interest of top-level people who would otherwise be reluctant to respond to an advertisement.
- Preserve the confidentiality of inquiries, consistent with State public disclosure and open meeting laws.
- Save a considerable amount of time for client staff in developing and responding to candidates.
- Independently and objectively assess the qualifications and suitability of candidates for the particular position for which we are recruiting.
In the typical recruitment, we provide the following services:
- Organization and Position Analysis
- Timely Correspondence with Candidates
- Candidate Evaluation
- Degree and Certificate Verification
- Arranging Client Interviews
- Community Forums and Surveys
- Proactive Targeted Recruitment
- Progress Reporting
- Final Reporting
- Reference and Background Checks
- Salary Surveys